1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
Hmm, I think I would like to be able to ice skate. I tried a couple times when I was much younger and didn’t have the ankles for it. But it always looks sooo nice when I see the skaters on tv gliding along. It even looks cool when big hulking pro hockey players do it.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I try to find something positive about whatever it is they are asking. Even if it looks like hell. Now, if it’s the H, well, he hears the honest truth because I can’t have him going out looking (too much) like a goof.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
Yeah, I have. I really didn’t want to know that my (at that time best) friend was having an affair with my aunt’s (then) husband. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. It was totally not a good place to be. (she’s his wife now and good f’ing riddance to the lot of ya’s)
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
That’s a hard one. Maybe be friends with Bridget Jones? (what a goofy thing, I know but it’s what came to my mind and out my fingers)
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
I would so love to have artistic skill (I do, just more with words). To be able to “see” a room as it could be or draw a picture seems to me to be such a great thing to do. However, one of my skills involves cluttering up my house with pets and dust (and love). So there!