Yes friends, I”ve managed to coerce yet another one of my pals to start blogging! :) (I’m so damn persuasive, ain’t I?)
Welcome then “The Snapperhead Files” to the Snarkypants ring of blog-lurve!! I won’t give away my buddy’s name (y’alls clearance ain’t high enough!) but he’s cool, funny and a natural blogger.
So, check him out! (Today’s rant is especially excellent!)
… And now … THE FRIDAY FIVE
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Teresa Jones … she was like 5 and I was 3. I worshipped her as you can only do when you are 3, right?
2. Are you still in touch with this person?
No … saw her once when I was in my teens I think but that’s the last contact I had with her.
3. Do you have a current close friend?
Well, duh! Anyone who reads this blog knows who that be!
4. How did you become friends with this person?
Through a strange set of coincidences but it was as if it was meant to be. That’s my theory, anyway.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
I miss my former friend Laurie. I’m not sure how or why things sort of PFFT between us when I got engaged and moved to NoVA from Richmond but I liked her friendship. Sturdy, forthright and yet very intuitive. I liked her and miss her.
Hope she’s okay.