What’s on your “Things that really matter” list right now:
(Now you can see for yourself how really shallow I am)
1. Wondering if I can get my hair to look like it did (or even a vague semblance thereof) when I left the salon this evening.
2. Pissed that Big Bros/Big Sisters has no openings for me. Is that a sign from the universe? Adoption? Child-free? What?
3. Wondering why things are annoying me more so lately than before. Is it time to go back on the meds? Not until September 8 and appt with naturopath.
4. The ability to fall asleep quickly again.
5. Work weirdness can go away.
6. Making sure my bank account has funding in it.
7. Getting my new CD burner soon.
8. Fitting back into my size 10 jeans.
Okay, that’s all I can think of. Notice that none of it has to do with anything/one but me. I did and I feel bad.
So, adding this:
9. That someone with a clue and some persuasive ability runs for president against DUBYA.
10. That the Caps do much better this season and that I am not embarassed to wear my Jagr sweater. (Yes, I know. I mentioned myself again.)
There. Are ya happy now?