Won’t you be my neighbor? (Dons her “Mr. Rogers” sweater and sits down)
1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
There really aren’t five … just a few. My friend Lisa, Hollinger and Laurie.
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Took off work today, went on an excursion. On the way home, was following the car in front of me a teeeeny bit closely and didn’t stop as quickly as she did and OOPS … fender bender (literally). Her big, honking SUV had nary a scratch. Alas, cannot say the same for ye olde Taurus. CRUNCH to the tune of 2000 bux. OY! Let this be a lesson to you. (What lesson, I’m not sure yet. But when I find out, I will pass it along, I promise.)