It’s a happy day today because:
1. It’s Friday and that is awesome!
2. Caps won! WOOO-Hoooo! Props be to de boyz!
3. Burton got the boot from Survivor! YAHHHHH-HOOOOO! And a most satisfying Tribal Council as I will ever see. I’m sure the neighbors were wondering what the hell the racket was all about (although they are used to me shouting at the Caps during games so they might not even notice).
And now, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the Friday Five:
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I don’t overly dislike the cold but I am not a fan of the snow. It just gets in my damn way. I would never move to, say, Wisconsin because they have snow and morons there.
2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Hmmm … ideal celebration? I do like spending it with the cool faction of my family (“like you do”) so that’s pretty nice. I think I would keep that part. We don’t have to open presents in any certain order or watch while certain persons open theirs S L O W L Y. We just goof around, wear stupid hats, torture Michele (“Scheweeeeeet!”) and have fun (and eat). (I would, however, skip the Christmas day brunch with the out-laws).
3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Baking Italian Cookies (and snarfing them), Italian Sausage and crusty bread (notice this is all food related? Notice the Italian connection? That would be why) and driving between VA/MD/DE.
4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
H and I usually get presents for a needy child and donate them (or the Toys for Tots things the Caps run). This year, though, I am going to put the money into gift certs for the two sweet women who work at Dunkin Donuts and take such good care of me. I don’t think they have alot (or else they wouldn’t be toiling away 6 days a week at a Dunkin Donuts) so I want to get them something nice as a treat. (We are also donating to Toys for Tots at the Caps 12/19 game)
5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
I would like the “Freaky Friday” DVD that comes out Tuesday. I loved that movie when it came out (the one with Jamie Lee Curtis) and told H as we were leaving that I want it when it comes out on dvd. (That and some makeup. I want to be a girly-girl now!)
Oh and this on a Tshirt which can be gotten here:
Edited to add this egregious error. What’s wrong with this picture (it’s my Lucky Fortune cookie from Excite):
Someone thinks you are very special and let’s you know it.
APOSTROPHE!!!!!!! AACK! It’s LETS not LET’S