Brazenly stolen from Jeff, if you must know!
1. Mosquito repellents don’t repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don’t know you’re there.
2. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
4. No paper can be folded in HALF more than 7 times.
5. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
6. You burn more calories sleeping than watching television.
7. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
8. The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
9. A Boeing 747’s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
10. merican Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.
11. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
12. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
13. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. (Umm, eww?)
14. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
15. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually then all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia.
16. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
17. Pearls melt in Vinegar.
18. 35 % of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
19. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
20. Turtles can breath through their butts. (hear that, cousin ‘O Lurve?)
21. Butterflies taste with their feet.
Now, wasn’t that much more interesting than hearing me whine YET AGAIN over the 4000000000th Caps loss? Or my hellish job? Or how I’ve gained 2lbs and have to hard core it again on Atkins? Told you so.
Oh, and my new cheapy cheap mouse at home doesn’t have a scroll bar thingy and I didn’t realize that I actually used it until I didn’t have it. Must get new mouse with scrolly thing soon.