File this under “Ain’t got no kids, may as well have this” section:
Pretty nice, eh? Oh yeah, (I think) I am hot shit driving around in that. It’s SWEEEET! Props be to Duty who arranged the whole thing (and for whom I secretly think this car was purchased) and the Justin ‘O Lurve for egging us on to buying it.
Here are the haps in Snark-ville.
First, The Good:
1. New Car – how cool is that? (remind me this when payment #1 rolls around, won’t you?)
2. (Almost) New Job! Second interview on Thursday and good vibes all around. Closer to home, working 7 hours and getting paid for 8, free gym membership, no CEOFH to dictate email address protocol and a place where employees are treated decently. Wish me luck!
1. GOL’s chemo is taking effect (which is technically good) but that involves her losing her hair (which is bad). It has to happen but it’s not fun and I wish I could just scoop her up and run off with her. Maybe we can outrun this thing, hmm? You can read her thoughts on it over at Lustig!
2. Must. Get. Ass. Back. On. Atkins. NOW!!
3. I have very bad looking legs. Seriously. Not my best feature. Even a blind dude would say they suck. Wonders if the gym might be helpful in that area.
1. Hey! #3 of Bad can be #1 of UGLY! Whee!
2. How long it’s gonna take me to de-personalize my computer at work wherein 4 years of my life have resided. I honestly should take my CD burner in there on a Saturday, copy EVERYTHING of any note and then just wipe the disk. There’s just too much on there.
3. Have I mentioned my legs yet?
Anyway, whatever bad and uglies exist now won’t be there forever and both GOL and I have alot to look forward to. We are planning the “Ciao Bella 2K5” tour next spring for one thing. All the money I get when place of employ pays me out for my vacation (3 weeks worth) will go there. That’s a great start.
Some guy at work told me I don’t look like the “sportscar driving around” type. What? Do I look like the farty old Mercedes driving around type? The “soccer mom” type? Bite me. I’m almost too sexy for my car! heheh (In my mind, that is!)
Oh well, a girl can dream, right?