Yesterday went swimmingly!! Duty and I kicked butt and hauled all the crap outta the basement and onto the truck, I managed to purge an awful lot of stuff (and really, why was I saving all that crap?) and I got mucho kudos from said Duty for my diligence in cleaning out the water ravaged closet upstairs all on my own. So, it was a most excellent day. Of course, I am paying for all that physical activity today and walking around like an old lady.
Today is “Caretaking THE MOTHER” day in which I spend most of the entire day being my mother’s
slave, er, caretaker. No offense to mom, but I’d rather be cleaning a moldy closet. A long drive, emptying port-a-potties, and generally doing what she needs me to do isn’t all that fun. But, when it comes down to it, I’m a “Duty” in my own right and so I go. Next weekend is our 4th anniversary and my Duty is taking me to Rehoboth for some R&R (and facials from Bad Hair Day!). Finally! Something fun to look forward to!
It’s not Monday, but how about some madness:
1. My computer chair is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic ‘gadget’ that I use most often is my (heh, do you really want to know??) blow drier.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the coffee maker.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my Roomba. (Truth be known, I haven’t even tried it. I think I will soon, though)
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via (guess what?)Email!!!.
6. I own more cd’s (or other music media) than I do shoes.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my Yahoo address book.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose this one (^) and this one ([).
9. I probably own about a million pieces of software that I haven’t used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be crystal light, cream for coffee and sweet and low.
(Thanks and props to Frida for the Monday Madness link!)
Okay, off to caretake! Have a good day, y’all!