Five reasons I don’t want to go to work tomorrow:
1. I really don’t feel like getting up at 6:30 anymore
2. Will anyone notice that I’m wearing jeans again?
3. More sitting in class, watching team leader become louder as he gets more boring and wondering when the pharmacy chick’s head will hit the desk.
4. Listening to people confirm that Fluffy’s arthritis meds are in and ready to be sent gets boring after the 13th call.
5. I’m bored there, too.
4 things I think about while sitting in my living room:
1. It’s too hot in here.
2. I wish we hadn’t painted it this shade of blue but I am design-inept and have no clue how to make it look better.
3. Duty needs to hang these pictures.
4. It’s nice and quiet in here.
3 books on my nightstand right now:
1. 1984 / George Orwell
2. Our Endangered Values / Jimmy Carter
3. Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot / Al Franken
2 reasons to not get attached to the little grey and white outdoor kitty that frequents our backyard:
1. Duty will kill me for bringing in another pet (although he’s the one that leaves food and water out for it – shhhh!)
2. I’m on a roll whittling down my pet population so don’t want to start it up again.
and finally, 1 thing I will do before bed:
1. Answer a few emails that have been hanging around my in-box for days.
Yes, I’m bored. Can you tell? Hmm. Thought so.
Yep, I’m easily amused even when I’m bored.
Speaking of which, here’s one of my favorite images from “The Scotty Show” done by this awesome dude:
(The cat picture cracks me up!)