Brazenly stolen from this lovely blog:
- 1. Male or female? Female
2. How long have you been a blogger? Almost 4 years now
3. How would you categorize your blog, as far as subject matter? Definitely more humorous and personal
4. What blogging software do you use, and what do you like/dislike about it? I use Word Press and I like it although I need to get it updated to get rid of all the hideous spam comments. GRRRR
5. What’s your preferred time of day to blog? Depends on my mood and time but usually in the morning
6. If you read other blogs, what types do you prefer? A smattering of snarky, political and gossip blogs
7. Do you have favorite blogs that you read faithfully? About how many? Faithfully? About 15-20, I’d say.
8. How important is “comment love” (i.e., getting lots of comments on your posts) to you? I love reading comments but I truly blog for my own amusement so if something doesn’t get a comment, it’s okay with me.
9. Do you tend to estimate readership of your blog by the amount of comments posted? Not really. I have no idea how many read the blog. I do know that it’s more than it was a while ago.
10. How important to you is the style/design of your blog? I’d say pretty important. La designed the layout for me (after about 50 others she did) and I like the clean lines of this. I’ve learned how to tweak the sidebars and all but if I ever want to change the layout, I’m gonna need to go find me another blog designer.