1. I need to write my friends back who are emailing me stuff. I am so far behind in my email and feel completely out of touch.
2. Bleah. Must. go. clean. Lucie. pee. Am very tired of that whole ordeal. She has no problem pooping in the box so I’m not sure what the dealio is. Any cat owners out there?
3. Still haven’t watched “Lost” from last week. I plan to catch up on my Tivoing this weekend if it comes to pass that way.
4. Will we ever catch up at work? I can’t seem to get a hold on what’s on my desk now AND pick up on the compliance stuff too. I know it will come in time but these few weeks are not enjoyable. (What is enjoyable, however, is McTizz’s energy no longer permeates the office. Whee!)
5. I miss Duty and he’s only been gone two days. (The quiet is nice, though)
6. Your comments to me this past week about work and woo-woo have warmed my heart. It feels like a big hug from you all and I so so need that. Thanks, guys. Really.
8. I don’t usually let many people take care of me as I am more comfortable taking care of them but somehow
9. Pocket Dragons Rule!
10. I’m secretly hoping that Reiki Level 2 class will be rescheduled so I can have my weekend to just veg.
11. Last night I forgot I let Max out and almost went to bed! Good thing he usually goes with me upstairs. When I couldn’t find him, it dawned on me that I had let him out in the backyard. D’OH!!
12. Hmm, next week will be TT BirFday edition! Can we have cake?
13. Think I will go to bed at 10 tonight. I went to bed at midnight last night and got up late this morning. Spent most of the day in a spastic fog. (And no, that’s not how I usually go through the day so shut up! heh)
What’s floating around in your head?
*In the investment industry, the Random Walk theory posits that “stock price changes have the same distribution and are independent of each other, so the past movement or trend of a stock price or market cannot be used to predict its future movement.” I’ve always just liked the term so I used it to sound all smart-like.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants