Hey all – This is
GRE Partner in Krime (PiK) here, hi-jacking Snark’s blog. She doesn’t know it yet, but I’ve decided to make a TT all about her because SHE DESERVES IT!
1. Lisa is love – she gives and recieves love so freely. From the first day we started talking we had a connection. A few days after she was walking by my desk… she turned to me and said “We love each other don’t we?” That made my day. It’s so wonderful to be around someone daily that puts out so much love.
2. She tells me how it is – If I need someone to tell me it’s going to be ok, she does. If I need someone to tell me Nik WTF?!!?!, she does. I know if I go to her she’s going to tell me how it is, no BS. I love that.
3. She always has my back – In a crazy “CYA” industery, with our LogicMen, when Bombastic Boss is yelling about echos on the phone, anywhere… I know she has my back. That is a comfort I will never be able to thank her enough for.
4. Her random sweetness – Lisa sent me flowers today. =) That was so appreciated and still has me smiling. Thanks again Fairy Godmother!
5. She is a WONDERFUL teacher! – Lisa is training me at work and teaching me about woo woo. From distributions to Reiki she is always patient, kind, and caring when explaining, re-explaining, and RE-explaining everything to me.
6. She’s the mom I never had – I’m not going to go into here, but my mother (always called Carol because she never earned the title “mom”) was not a good one. Lisa will understand this. I could go to her with anything, she accepts me for me and wouldn’t change a thing, and she’s just so damn cool!
7. She loves hockey – Enough said. *nods*
8. She gives great hugs – I’m not talking about those stand a foot apart “pretend” hug… I’m talking about calming, it will all be ok, heart-warming REAL hugs.
9. She is who she is, take it or leave it – There is nothing false or fake about her. She embraces and lives who she is. That’s inspiring.
10. She can eat the same thing for lunch for a week – I can too! Finally the boring eaters of the world unite!!! (We need a club card or sumptin!)
11. Her hubby has cool hair – Seriously though, it’s really fun to play with… such pretty curls!! (don’t tell him I called him pretty)
11(option #2… since this is all supposed to be about Lisa and number 11 really wasn’t) She works hard! – We have way too much going on here at the office and since I’m not trained and we have no receptionist yet, most of it is falling onto her. That is enough for anyone, but this week is hetic in her personal life too. Somehow she is managing it and still finds time to laugh and joke with me. Go go super Lisa!!
12. She believes in me – With McTizz out and Lisa moving up there was a spot open. I am not qualified for it, but Lisa got me placed there anyways. She believes I can learn and grow into the position. With her help, I know I can too.
13. She saved me from LJ – I used to be on LiveJournal until Lisa introduced me to the REAL world of blogging(well when my site is up and running… until then I will just hi-jack hers mwhahaha!!)
*Feel free to add your own reasons why Lisa rocks! – And don’t forget to scroll down to her real TT for this week. =)
**Lisa – Please ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes… with all the posting problems I need to get back to work (=P) and don’t have time to look over it. Anways, much love for you girly!