It’s 9:18pm on a Thursday and I don’t want to miss a 13 so this is the best I can do. Welcome to Pitiful Thursday! Whee!
1. Wake up – this is an important one because a day you don’t wake up isn’t a good day!
2. Coffee – must. have. coffee. Every day. As much as possible. Pumpkin spice – yummy and comforting.
3. Stephanie Miller on the Ipod – cannot handle the hour long drive without executive producer Chris Lavoie, voice deity Jim Ward and of course, Stephanie Miller. Love them.
4. Eat lunch from Charlie’s. PiK and I eat lunch from the same place almost every day. And that’s fine with me.
5. Talk to my mom. Her roommate blares the tv from 5-6pm and it’s so loud I can barely hear myself think. Plus, mom’s hearing isn’t quite what it used to be so I have to yell over the tv. Fun! And still I call. (I’m a sweetie)
6. Tivo “Countdown” with Keith Olbermann. Do I find time to watch it? No, not always. But I tivo it because I plan to watch it.
7. Use the fax machine 5000000 times a day. Yeesh! I am the fax queen of the universe any more.
8. Give Max treats and treats and treats. And wonder why I associate food with love. I have a very loved doggie.
9. Check my email, DailyKos and gossip blogs.
10. Spazz out about what I’m going to wear to work. Nothing fits, I look like a dork and want to wear my jeans.
11. Hug PiK (We’re not gay. “not that there’s anything wrong with that!”)
12. Laugh (often loudly)
13. Thank my teachers, angels and guides for all that I have and all that I am.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants