1. Courier typeface and emails sent in plain text
2. the temperature in our office vascillates “one nanomillimeter between fantastically hot and fucking freezing!” (okay, I stole that last bit from Eddie and spent 20 minutes online looking for the exact phrasing but no, I’m not obsessive or anything.)
3. Having to be at work when I don’t wanna be. Not so irky: looking at my paycheck.
4. Having to meet up with someone for dinner and I’m not even sure why. I just know I can’t get out of it.
5. I am the fattest person evah! Cookies. MMMM Not fitting in pants that one fit in two weeks ago? Rather irksome, I’d say.
6. A PiK that comments that she is WORKING! while you are BLOGGING! SINGING! COMPLAINING! and doing so loudly. Verry irksome, indeed.
7. I don’t care that James Brown died. I care less that his “wife” or whatever the hell she is was locked out of the house. Whatever. Try not fitting in your pants. There’s some angst for ya!
(This isn’t my official 13 and yes, I am clearly undermedicated. And your point is?)