According to this quiz, I’m quite the woo-woo chick!
As my TT this week, I’m going to list the top 13 ways (taken from the list) that I’m woo-woo:
1. You know how to clean your chakras. (Oh, you betcha I do. I can get those babies spinning when I’m good and clear!)
2. You talk to your plants and they answer you. (You mean yours don’t? What a pity.)
3. You use the words resonate or vibration in your daily speech. (Anyone who knows me knows this is soooooo true. It’s all about the energy, peeps.)
4. You own a deck of animal/spirit/angel/tarot cards (any or all). (How many packs do I have now? Are you talking about ones I use all the time (two) or total ones I have (about 6)?) We use PiK’s Goddess cards to put our intention out for the day at work. More often than not, they are on the money.
5. You’ve consulted a pet psychic. (I *AM* a pet psychic. Does this count?)
6. You have an altar in your office. (Well, my bedroom. That’s not my office. Come to think of it, though, we do have a special section of the office for our bears and pic of the GOL so maybe that counts. The answer is YES.)
7. You know tantra isn’t something a 2 year old throws. (snicker snicker (looks around innocently))
8. You have been to see a psychic, palm reader, clairvoyant, or channeler. (see below)
9. You are a psychic, palm reader, clairvoyant, or channeler. (But you knew that, right?)
10. You have been re-birthed. (It isn’t as ooky as it sounds mostly because there’s no amniotic fluid and placentas and stuff)
11. You spend more time talking to your spirit guides than your real friends. (Well, for one thing, they’re around all the time and my friends occasionally have to venture away from their keyboards. And for another, the angels share my snarky sense of humor. Wouldn’t you like to hang around buddies like that??)
12. When the officer asks you what happened? You respond, “I manifested an accident.” (Or when you ask the angels to help with some money issues in your bank and $750 is miraculously deposited for something you totally had forgotten, you’d be able to say “I manifested it!” (‘cuz I did!)
13. You are, or you employ, a Life Coach. (Yes and yes. Although life coaches are not, by definition, woo-woo. Some happen to rely heavily on their intuitive skills (waves to Rixie) but not all of them. I think the term sounds very airy-fairy but a coach is a wonderful thing to have (and be).
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants