1. Stayed up too late last night playing “Magic Match” – sorta lost track of time and my writing something coherent at 11:30pm isn’t in your best interest, dear reader.
2. Too much activity in and around my office today for me to spend time typing at a machine that clearly ISN’T the one I’m supposed to be working on.
3. Class last night – leave right from work, drive to CVS, buy pantyhose then drive to Regina’s, sit in class for two hours learning about Buddhism, looking at pictures of Tibet and drive home. Sitting down at 10pm to write 13 things wasn’t high on my list of priorities.
4. I’ve already run out of things to blame it on so I will continue on with the rest of the list about stuff in my head at this moment. Ready? Here we go!
5. Why does Roommate Greg call Lucie “Herm”? As in “There Herm is” when he sees her? HERM? Uhhh okay.
6. I’m pretty sure I’d have sex with Keith Olbermann, you know, on the off chance that he’d ask. Just sayin’ is all.
7. Did you know you can watch “The Daily Show” online now? Check it out here. No commercials and if you don’t like the bit, you can go on to something else! This is pretty cool when someone (hint: HERM) is hogging the tv.
8. Be appreciative of your kidneys. I am since I’ve learned what someone who has end stage renal failure goes through on a daily basis. (Hint: HERM) He goes to dialysis 3x a week and it’s not a fun experience even watching it from the sidelines. I have never given one thought to the job my kidneys do but since he’s been here, I’ve thanked them just about every night. You should too!
9. It’s PiK’s birfday on Saturday! She’s all of 22. Good Lord. Who here remembers 22? I sure do. Wish her HB in your comment if you wanna. This year’s theme is Tinkerbelle.
10. Best coffee evah: Harry & David’s Chocolate Rasberry. MMMMMMMMM This is my nighttime coffee.
11. Buddhism is rather multi-layered in its approach to daily living. We studied Hinduism last week and it seemed a lot more straighforward and easier for this chick to understand. Buddhism is convoluted even though it appears not to be what with the Four Noble Truths and then the Eight-fold path. I dunno. I am pretty sure it’s not my path. But that’s okay – one God, many paths is my prevailing view.
12. I love getting email but apparently suck at replying to it. So, if I haven’t written you back, I love you and am just tardy sometimes.
13. I miss Duty who may be stuck in the wilds of Nebraska over the weekend (when he was supposed to come home). Poops. I won’t be able to find my way to Buca’s without him.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants