Cadged from my sweet soul sistah, Nancy. Happy Superbowl Sunday. I won’t be watching because after following hockey for many years, football is too damn slow. Plus, I hate all the hype. Plus, I don’t overly like tv much. :)
1. First best friend – Theresa Jones
2. First car – our wood paneled station wagon with an AM radio (I listed to Andy Gibb on it! wooo!)
3. First love – Billy Miller (or was it David Fudge?) I was always a tad, uh, interested in the boyz
4. First vacation – not sure – the one I remember is Ocean City when I was 10.
5. First job – Gino’s (fast food) I smelled like grease every single day. All I wanted was a job where I could smell the same going in and coming home.
6. First piercing – my ears. Mom, Aunt Connie and I went to Uncle Bobby’s surgeon friend to get it done.
7. First concert – David Cassidy in 1971. Third row seats and we forgot the flash cube for the camera. We borrowed one from the nice people sitting near us and ended up with 4 good shots. (Mom and Aunt Marge went to that concert with us. FUN!)
8. First record/cd bought – Beatle records when I was 4 (Mom got them for me)
9. First real love – Paul G. with the faboo hair. (Don’t touch his hair, for heaven’s sake!)
10. First screen name – Babes (I think) or it might have been Northern Babes. Something like that. It was 1989 – come on!
1. Latest alcoholic beverage – Me and the PiK drank cosmos just last night. MMMMMM
2. Latest car ride – last night coming back from Regina’s.
3. Latest movie watched – Uh … not sure. I don’t watch a lot of movies. My attention span isn’t as good as it used to be.)
4. Latest phone call made – Duty
5. Latest jacuzzi bath – Oh man … I can barely remember that. I think it was at Robbie’s about 4 years ago,
6. Latest played cd – Rose Rosetree’s audiobook “Empowered by Empathy”. She’s asked me to do a review of it for publication. (WOOOO!)
7. Latest time you cried – Last night over cosmos with the PiK.
8. Latest meal – Dinner at Bat’s last night.
9. Latest curse – probably yesterday. It’s early yet today.
7 Have You Ever
1. Dated one of your best friends – Yup … several times. Usually didn’t work out well.
2. Been arrested – Nope … but there’s still time, right?
3. Fallen in love at first sight – Hollinger, this be you. Walking down North Calvert street. Ah. Good times.
4. Been in a TV program – Nah … no desire to be.
5. Had your heart broken – Yep. I’ve filled up many a journal page with the heartbreak stuff.
6. Said you love someone without meaning it – No, I don’t think I have.
7. Made a prank phone call – I can claim the honor of making over 100 calls in one day just to hear a certain idiot answer the phone. This was back in the day when you had to get the phone company to trace the calls. Let’s say that a policeman coming to visit to announce the family wasn’t pressing charges was the end of my pranking career.
7 Things You Wear
3. turtleneck shirts
4. dippy socks
5. hockey tshirts
6. jammy pants
7. a necklace Duty gave me for Christmas
6 Things You’ve Done Today
1. Checked email
2. made coffee
3. lamented the return of RG
4. cleaned the cat pee
5. this meme
6. answered PiK’s email
5 Favorite Things
(I stole the first two from Crazed Mom because that’s exactly what I would have written!)
2. A HOT HOT shower
3. surfing the internets
5. feeding the squirrels
4 People I Can Tell Anything
2. Cousin ‘O Cool
(More of the same from Nancy – I agree with her on all three)
1. Black or white? White
2. Summer or winter? Summer
3. Chocolate or chips? Chips
2 things to do Before You Die
1. Fully travel my path
2. Write a book (or something)
1 Thing You Regret
1. Being mean to Tina C. in high school