1. Be alert. The world needs more lerts.
2. Money is the root of all evil. For more information, send $10 to me.
3. To err is human, to moo bovine
4. Dyslexics are teople poo.
5. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet(s) and they won’t bother you for weeks.
6. I am not infantile, you stinky poopyhead.
7. NyQuil – The stuffy, sneezy, why-the-hell-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
8. A day without sunshine is like night.
9. There are three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can’t.
10. My kid wants to be president. I told him to aim higher. (This is the PiK “Pick of the week”, btw)
11. Give me ambiguity or give me something else. (A Libra chose this one … can you tell?)
12. Help wanted telepath: you know where to apply
13. I poke badgers with spoons. (Eddie rox!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants