1. It’s only 7 more days ’til I leave for Italy!! Woohoo!
2. Only 13 more days til our gondola ride (where? In Italy! woo hoo!)
3. It was sunny yesterday!
4. I love my laptop!
5. Cheese is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are lactose intolerant. (I couldn’t come up with anything clever for this)
6. Mothers: I miss mine a lot.
7. I’d like to do some writing and sleeping this weekend.
It’s the Cousin ‘O Cool’s baby shower this weekend. Alas, keeping a surprise from her is almost impossible especially with the Cousin ‘O HUH? around. Oh well. It was a good try on the part of the Cousin ‘O Love. I ran amok in the baby clothes store and now understand that unborn one (aka: Luke) is gonna be a big ‘un so hopefully, he will still fit into the stuff I got him. I did try to buy it in 6-9 month size just in case. I have no clue how those things are sized anyway. I just picked something sort of in the middle. Besides clothes, I got her a couple useful things and, of course, some goofy crap (wait for pictures). It’s a good thing I didn’t have a child. S/he would have been awash in goofy crap. (Ha! Like I’m not with or without a kid! heh)
Happy Weekend all and a big shout out to my buddies who are celebrating Mother’s Day! Y’all know who you are!