Craps. I hate to clean and I really hate to be nudged toward doing so by Duty. He’s all somewhat silently pissed at my lack of domestic skills and inability to stick to a budget but it’s coming off him in waves. I need to go shower to get rid of his icky vibes.
Crse tagged me with a MEMEMEMEMEME earlier in the week and I am just now getting around to doing it. I don’t know 8 people who read this blog so if you want to do it and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged. (And if you haven’t been reading Zamphir Panflutemaster, well, go check her out. She makes me laugh almost every day. I love her fearless self examination and wacky sense of humor.)
Here’s the meme:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts about me:
1. One of my great joys is watching the birds and squirrels in my yard. We have some gorgeous cardinals and bluebirds who hang out and listening to them sing grounds me really well. My evening meditation takes place when I’m out there putting the critter food around for snarfing goodness.
2. I listen to Stephanie Miller driving to and from work (50+ minutes each way) and sometimes, she and I will say the same thing at the same time. Either I’m humorous enough to host a snarky political talkshow or she sucks and should consider quitting. I think it’s the former.
3. A grumpy duty does not make for a shiny, happy Lisa. He doesn’t have to be happy all the time but extended peevishness cuts me to the bone.
4. I spent an inordinate amount of time in Italy wondering why people wore the shoes they did. Some were completely inappropriate for the activity and I pondered what they were thinking when they chose those shoes. I probably should have had more wine.
5. I have a really nice and HUGE bookshelf in the tv room and on three of the four shelves I have … no books. Just knicknacks. What a waste of space given that I am over run with books and have them on the floor and stuff. I should re-think that.
6. You know the commercial claiming that “Snickers really satisfies”? Well, it really does. I loves me some Snickers.
7. I’ve got to make some potato salad tonight so it can sit in the fridge overnight. But I’m tired and I’m being badgered to clean. FEH.
8. Do you think other members of my family have blogs and don’t tell me about them? I wonder.
Okay, that’s all for now. Off to clean and cook and drink wine and fall down drunk … fun stuff like that.