Hail and greetings!
1. It’s that time of year again – Blogathon time! Cousin ‘O Love, Niece of ArtsyFartsy and I will be participating this year. We chose ChemoAngels as our receiving organization this year since it’s a cause near and dear to our heart. I will be talking more about ChemoAngels in the coming week. And, of course, more about the Blogathon, as well.
2. I love that impeachment stuff is getting more out there. Hell, if they could start impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton for his stupid shit, they sure as hell have a real case against the puppet and his master. More and more and more is coming out all the time – when is an appropriate moment to say “TOLD YOU SO”? Just wondering.
3. Summer party was fun – and at least the house gets cleaned for it so there’s a bonus! Hee!
4. I just finished a piece for the Midwest Book Review on Rose Rosetree’s “Empowered by Empathy” audiobook. It should be posted in their August online listing and I will include a link to it. Rose is so sweet – she gives me LOTS of opportunities to flex both my writing and woo-woo muscles. Here’s what she said about the review: You are such a wonderful writer. I’d be fascinated if you wrote about garbage cans. (I wore a grin for about two days after that!) And I’m thinking that garbage cans might be an interesting blogathon topic! haha (I know. Don’t worry. I won’t.)
5. Waiting on the Baby ‘O Cool (better known as “Luke, I am your father” to me) to make his arrival. Get a move on, kid! I think I will officially be known as Aunt Fifi. Does it suit me?
6. I’m starting to add things to The Healing Change as I see them – interesting articles and whatnot – and I’ll be linking them on here so you guys can surf on over if you want. Here’s the latest entry all about conquering your fear. Check it out.