That would be me.
Five things about Lisa, your hostess and resident Snarkstress:
1. Although I am chronologically 46, in my head I am 28. I like that age. Old enough to know stuff, young enough to do lots more.
2. I earn my living in the financial services field but my heart (and best skills) are focused on the healing field – Reiki, spiritual guidance, soon to be hospice work … stuff like that. In fact, I am pretty sure one of my paths is to assist those making their transition into their next place of existence.
3. I have been writing in diaries since I was about 8. And yes, I have them all. It is a very interesting adventure going back to who you were at various ages and looking at who you are now. Have I evolved? Oh gosh yes. Is it for the better? Yes. Most assuredly. Do I like who I am now? Very much so.
4. We have a beautiful pool which I don’t get in much. In fact, I’ve been in it once this season. I like my pool water lukewarm and it doesn’t get that way too often. I am rather content, however, to look at it and be brought to a place of calm when I see the water. If that’s all I ever did with it during the summer, that would be fine with me.
5. I have a VERY soft spot for animals of all kinds. Many of them talk to me. I’d love to work on my animal communicator skills and really be able to converse with them.
More to come!