Duty has gone to sleep, COL is snoozing on the couch, kitty cats are snuggled next to me (hopefully NOT portending my demise!), and the NoAFs are blaring some sort of music in the other room.
Now we head into the dead hours of the blogathon. I am tired – tired of eating crap, reading blogs, sitting my ass on the couch for who knows how long. Just plain tired.
So, here’s my attempt at starting a 100 Things about me to update the one I haven’t updated since 2003.
1. I prefer silence almost all the time. Does that mean I am destined to live out my life in a monastery?
2. The older I get, the more introverted I get. (Does this mean the monastery thing again?)
3. I love writing. Put me somewhere with a fresh legal pad, good pens and a computer and I’m a happy camper.
4. I watch about 3 hours of television A WEEK. I would much prefer to waste my time in front of the computer.
5. People who cannot get to the point of what they are saying annoy the hell out of me.
6. Screaming accomplishes nothing but sometimes it feels good. I try not to scream at people, though.
7. Fritos make me feel icky after I eat them. Therefore, I don’t often have them.
8. Cookies are one of my major weaknesses. I LUFF them.
9. I miss sleeping with my kitty cats. I wonder if Duty will let me have them back in the bedroom now that Midjull is gone. He drove me to the brink of insanity at night by chewing on my hair or licking the wall. Lucie and Murphy are much better “sleep with you” cats.
10. I love holding babies. If they still let people into hospitals to just hold the babies, I’d do it in a heartbeat.
Okay … I will be back at 2:30.