That’s me. Tweaking the meds = somewhat interesting mood swings.
Things I really, really don’t like:
1. backups on the Bay Bridge and the idiot that manages the lane openings. Having only two lanes open at rush hour when there’s no good reason for not having the other one open makes me want to scream. And so I shall. GRRR!
2. Amazon has SUCKED this season for getting stuff here on time. Don’t freaking promise two-day shipping for Prime members and then make me wait 10 days before I can even ask about it. I am not a happy camper about that. Normally, they are aces at it. This time? Not so much.
3. Minutiae – I cannot take it anymore. I am drowning in it. “I remember when I was driving my blue car down Main Street or wait, was it Elm Street? I can’t remember. In fact, I think now it wasn’t the blue car, it was the red one that my sister loaned me for about 10 minutes one summer. Or was it winter? It could have been my brother but I think it was my sister.” AAAARGGGH! Is any of that even remotely relevant to your freaking point?? NO. Cripes.
4. Ungrateful slugs and privileged shits. That’s all I will say about that.
5. Clutter – I am making my own self insane with it. Thank goodness for Freecycle. Tonight I put up a set of 8 spices in a rack, some cinnamon sticks and a wrist Blood Pressure meter and they were ALL taken in less than five minutes. Lovely. Now, what else can I put up there? (Scours house – feels overwhelmed again. Can I put my cats up on there?? LOL)
6. Republicans and Democrats (There’s a new one – adding most of the weak ass Dems to this list. Pelosi and Reid, I be looking straight at you.) Hillary = more of what we have now. Obama – not quite ready yet. Edwards rocks but does anyone even notice? And look at the repug candidates. Separation of church and state, gentlemen. Look into it. Take all your fake God-ness and get out of my face. You are all so far from being “Christlike” it ain’t funny. If Jesus came back, he’d so beat all y’alls asses. If the Dems don’t pull it out in 2008, this country, as we have known it, is gone. GONE. Trust me.
Okay, and now back to your regularly scheduled love, light and LOLcat pictures.
moar funny pictures