(Ha! That one is a wee bit gross but made me laugh!)
* Why is the sound of my doggie snoring so calming and peaceful to me?
* I lobbied to go to a movie today and now I don’t want to go.
* Sometimes when I read the weekly postcards on PostSecret, I wonder why some of this stuff is a big deal to anyone. Other times, I am horrified at the depth of hurt they reveal.
* I slept in really late today and instead of feeling rested, I am mad at myself.
* Seeing my favorite 90 year old Aunt Nellie yesterday cheered me up immensely and took me right out of my funky mood.
* I think I will buy a juicer so I can start my day with a really good yummy raw veggie drink.
* A flying fuck about football I do not give.
And now … Ami’s five questions below the fold.
Here you go!
1. If you had to go on an adventure like Elizabeth Guilbert did in “Eat, Pray, Love”, what three countries would you go to and why?
2. What is your one buying compulsion? (Mine are books that I either don’t read or only read half and then put on my shelf.)
3. Suppose blogging no longer existed. How would you (or WOULD you?) share your observations with others?
4. What was one time you really wanted something, got it and realized you didn’t want it at all?
5. You are offered a week’s vacation in a silent contemplative meditation community. Do you go? If not, why?
Email me the link to your answers and I will post it right on up! :)