… since I’ve had nothing of note for her to steal from me, I’m stealing from her again and she’s stealing from this place. Thieves, all of us.
1. My uncle once : propositioned me. (It’s sad but true. I said no.)
2. Never in my life : have I taken any illicit drugs. Perhaps that awaits me in my later years.
3. When I was seventeen : I was busy trying to pretend that my (ex) boyfriend still wanted to date me.
4. High School was : much, much better than my college years which sucked donkey balls to the max.
5. I will never forget : the really sweet letters said HS boyfriend wrote me. Truly from the heart and yes, I have them still.
6. I once met : Carroll O’Connor (aka: Archie Bunker) in NY. He was not very nice but then I was disturbing his lunch so we’ll call it even.
7. Thereâ€™s this girl I know who : is my shadow side and in her I see all the things I used to be and it irks me to death
8. Once, at a bar : I watched my friend Kim show her tits to the bartender to get a free drink. She rarely wore a bra. I was horrified.
9. By noon, Iâ€™m usually : eating lunch. I’m very timely like that.
10. Last night : I started reading an amusing book (fiction) and went to bed early.
11. If only I had : managed to stay off sugar after my cleanses.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I’m with The Gal- why are these two lumped together? Next time I go to gym or church, I will most likely be dead.
13. Susan Boyle : seems like a perfectly lovely lady. (And I’m reminded why I go for eyebrow waxings every 6 weeks. Mean, I know, I’m so sorry.)
14. What worries me most : being poor
15. When I turn my head left, I see : Max sitting on the floor
16. When I turn my head right, I see : a picture of Lauren
17. You know Iâ€™m lying when : I act like I am interested in hearing all about your kids and their foibles. (Caveat: unless we are related and then I truly do care.)
18. What I miss most about the eighties : when MTV actually played music videos and it was the coolest thing evah!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, Iâ€™d be : Oh my. According to this quiz, I am “Kate from Taming of the Shrew. You enjoy belittling men every chance that you get. You’re also a bit antisocial.” Anti-social, yes. But belittling men? Never. I loves them too much!
20. By this time next year : I will have completed at least ONE of my 7500 Seminary papers. (Crosses fingers)
21. A better name for me would be : Dork
22. I have a hard time understanding : how someone can go through life CHOOSING not to feel things.
23. If I ever go back to school, Iâ€™ll : study something I truly love. (Is there a Ph.D. in Cook-ology?)
24. You know I like you if : I spend my days emailing back and forth with you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person Iâ€™d thank would be : My dad because his life (and death) contributed greatly to who I am today.
26. When I compare 80â€™s rock to 90â€™s rock : I’d say there are merits to both of them (with lots of hideousness sprinkled about).
27. Take my advice, never : try to save an irreplaceable file late at night. No good will come of it.
28. My ideal breakfast is : pancakes from the diner in Delaware.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : “Sign your name” by Terrence Trent D’Arby (goes in search of it now on Itunes)
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : sitting by the water and letting the breeze touch your face
31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul. My Grandma would always tell me she was inviting him over for sketti back in the day and I believed her. (I was 4, whaddya want? heh)
32. Why wonâ€™t people : think beyond their own selves once in a while?
33. If you spend the night at my house : please ignore my clutter and love me anyway.
34. Iâ€™d stop my wedding for : anything remotely related to David Cook
35. The world could do without : wars.
36. Iâ€™d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : hmm, that’s such an unappealing thought. Okay, I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than watch even one minute of faux newz.
37. My favorite blonde is : ME! (Well, okay. I just have blondish highlights but again: ME!)
38: Paper clips are more useful than : not having a paperclip but I am partial to staples.
39. If I do anything well, itâ€™s : write thank you notes
40. And by the way : thanks for reading all the way to the end. **Kisses**
EW! ICK! on the uncle thing. And I think Snarkela is a much better name for you than “dork.”