1. My uncle once : propositioned me. (It’s sad but true. I said no.)
2. Never in my life : have I taken any illicit drugs. Perhaps that awaits me in my later years.
3. When I was seventeen : I was busy trying to pretend that my (ex) boyfriend still wanted to date me.
4. High School was : much, much better than my college years which sucked donkey balls to the max.
5. I will never forget : the really sweet letters said HS boyfriend wrote me. Truly from the heart and yes, I have them still.
6. I once met : Carroll O’Connor (aka: Archie Bunker) in NY. He was not very nice but then I was disturbing his lunch so we’ll call it even.
7. Thereâ€™s this girl I know who : is my shadow side and in her I see all the things I used to be and it irks me to death
8. Once, at a bar : I watched my friend Kim show her tits to the bartender to get a free drink. She rarely wore a bra. I was horrified.
9. By noon, Iâ€™m usually : eating lunch. I’m very timely like that.
10. Last night : I started reading an amusing book (fiction) and went to bed early.
11. If only I had : managed to stay off sugar after my cleanses.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I’m with The Gal- why are these two lumped together? Next time I go to gym or church, I will most likely be dead.
13. Susan Boyle : seems like a perfectly lovely lady. (And I’m reminded why I go for eyebrow waxings every 6 weeks. Mean, I know, I’m so sorry.)
14. What worries me most : being poor
15. When I turn my head left, I see : Max sitting on the floor
16. When I turn my head right, I see : a picture of Lauren
17. You know Iâ€™m lying when : I act like I am interested in hearing all about your kids and their foibles. (Caveat: unless we are related and then I truly do care.)
18. What I miss most about the eighties : when MTV actually played music videos and it was the coolest thing evah!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, Iâ€™d be : Oh my. According to this quiz, I am “Kate from Taming of the Shrew. You enjoy belittling men every chance that you get. You’re also a bit antisocial.” Anti-social, yes. But belittling men? Never. I loves them too much!
20. By this time next year : I will have completed at least ONE of my 7500 Seminary papers. (Crosses fingers)
21. A better name for me would be : Dork
22. I have a hard time understanding : how someone can go through life CHOOSING not to feel things.
23. If I ever go back to school, Iâ€™ll : study something I truly love. (Is there a Ph.D. in Cook-ology?)
24. You know I like you if : I spend my days emailing back and forth with you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person Iâ€™d thank would be : My dad because his life (and death) contributed greatly to who I am today.
26. When I compare 80â€™s rock to 90â€™s rock : I’d say there are merits to both of them (with lots of hideousness sprinkled about).
27. Take my advice, never : try to save an irreplaceable file late at night. No good will come of it.
28. My ideal breakfast is : pancakes from the diner in Delaware.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : “Sign your name” by Terrence Trent D’Arby (goes in search of it now on Itunes)
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : sitting by the water and letting the breeze touch your face
31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul. My Grandma would always tell me she was inviting him over for sketti back in the day and I believed her. (I was 4, whaddya want? heh)
32. Why wonâ€™t people : think beyond their own selves once in a while?
33. If you spend the night at my house : please ignore my clutter and love me anyway.
34. Iâ€™d stop my wedding for : anything remotely related to David Cook
35. The world could do without : wars.
36. Iâ€™d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : hmm, that’s such an unappealing thought. Okay, I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than watch even one minute of faux newz.
37. My favorite blonde is : ME! (Well, okay. I just have blondish highlights but again: ME!)
38: Paper clips are more useful than : not having a paperclip but I am partial to staples.
39. If I do anything well, itâ€™s : write thank you notes
40. And by the way : thanks for reading all the way to the end. **Kisses**