… in list format because “someone” observed that I like them. (He’s so late on that train, isn’t he, kids?)
1. GO CAPS!! They pulled out a huge come-from-behind series win over the NY Rangers to advance to the next round of the Stanley Cup semi-finals. Stupid ass Versus blacked out the game in our area so I had to listen to it online. Still and all, great win, guys!
2. We got three new guys at work: one youngish broker guy, one really young assistant guy and then there’s “Sid Flagelman” who really should be in Boca with his friends. “Sid” is such a nice man and retires in six months but perhaps he might give some consideration to leaving sooner. (For the sanity of all in the office.) Look for the adventures of SF coming soon to a blog post near you.
3. I think I have found one of my weak food spots: mint chocolate chip ice cream. I can usually contain myself to one small serving of ice cream but for some reason, I am snarfy city here. Lord. What is going on? I could (but won’t) eat this entire small container of it.
4. It’s gonna rain tomorrow. We had two days of luffly weather, two days of almost 90 degree weather and then we are back to rain. Perhaps I should move.
5. Sunday is the Race for Hope (or in my case, stroll along casually for hope) along with Team David Cook. They’ve raised the 2nd highest amount of any team signed up. In case you missed my post about it, it’s for brain cancer research and many Cook fans from across lots of different online forums are participating as is the man himself. It’s a 5k which I think I can do without dying so wish me luck (and a glimpse of you know who.)
6. Did you guys see the funniest comment from “The Gal herself” about using the “Toxic Liver” card to get up close and personal with sekrit boyfriend? hahahah That cracked me up! Good one, Gal!