In list format because that’s how I roll:
1. RE: American Idol: I think Adam is a huge fucking poseur. There. I’ve said it.
2. I am going to put a list up near my desk of things people can and can not do by me. Do. Not. Stand. Near. My. Desk. and blather on and on and on with your clients. Bad enough I have to make “how’s the weather” small talk with them, I do not want to hear your small talk either.
3. Someone around my energy field was very sad today because I carried a heavy-osity that wasn’t mine. By the time the end of the day rolled around, I was almost pulled under a wave of sadness. Must do better at protecting my aura.
4. Why is it strange that Cook fans know the reason why he dislikes mustard? So what if we do? Is that one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
5. Go Caps!! Pulled a win over the Pens yesterday and the playoffs come down to the final game. I’m not sure I can take listening to it (blacked out on Versus). Too much excitement for this old lady.
6. Oh hell. Just remembered I’m supposed to be doing my Wednesday 100. This won’t count. Let’s skip a week, shall we?
7. Every day I try not to talk smack about one or another of my co-workers and most every day, I fail. I have been getting pointed comments from my angels about that so I need to make a better effort at it.
8. Speaking of angels, I asked them to help me with my next steps and damn if I didn’t run into the same bit of information *three* times in different ways. It all has to do with the ego piece and moving beyond that. Acceptance and gratitude are in my future.
Okay, that’s all for now. Glad to see y’all were as grossed out by those pictures of gnarly food as I was. Bleah.
And now, this (which looks pretty, sorta, until you see what’s in it and then barf-o-rama):
A layer of deviled ham, chicken salad and olive-nut spread between a whole loaf white bread surrounded by four packages of strawberry cream cheese
Why… WHY does that cake even exist? I am not a picky eater but even I have my limits.
I do not care for Adam. Never have. Something about him bothers me. I am hoping that Kris can pull off a major upset–since I know I am in the minority on Adam & it seems everyone has had him pegged to win the whole season.
OMG! I had that cake at my aunt’s bridal shower when I was a little girl. It horrified me then, horrifies me now.
You know I don’t agree with you about Adam. But then, I didn’t see him last night. I was watching my own American Idol. :lol: