see more dog and puppy pictures
And on that note, let’s play Oddball!
10 more things about me:
1. I truly find LOLcats to be funny. I will take one good cat pic over five pages of highbrow humor. (What is “highbrow humor” anyway?)
2. I always read before I go to sleep. When I was a kid, I would go to bed and then read under the covers. In the dark. Either I was stubborn or too stupid to get a flashlight. This is why I wear glasses now, I am sure of it.
3. Speaking of being a kid, I decided to emulate my wonderful Cousin O’Love and be all helpful and shit one summer since I was known in the family for being (ahem) less than willing to pitch in and do stuff (cough*clean*cough). Not one person commented on or noticed my helpfulness so I went back to reading books in the corner at family gatherings.
4. I mentioned on my Facebook page that my nickname from my mom was Lumpy. Who calls their child that? (heheh I actually knew where it came from – passed down from my dad’s dad to my dad to me) I guess I was lucky – Mom usually called everyone “hon”.
5. I am a very calm driver. If other drivers do stupid stuff, I usually just mutter “dumbass” and continue on (getting out of their way). I have been with others who have road rage and it’s not fun at all.
6. Previous boyfriend had all kinds of rage issues and one time I thought he was going to kill us both with his ragey driving. I mentally prepared myself to die at that moment (I’m so not kidding.)
7. I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. If I love you, you know it.
8. My idea of a vacation is sitting by the water with a book, an ipod and a big glass of something cool to drink. After a day doing that, I want a shower, a nap and some good dinner. I’m not high maintenance.
9. But I did have a wonderful time visiting Italy on a guided tour. Each day was planned for us and yet there were lots of opportunities to just chill. A good blend. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
10. I cannot watch movies or tv shows if I don’t see it from the beginning. Just messes me right up.
We’re getting down to the wire on these – just a couple more weeks to go! :) Happy Wednesday to you all.