Hi Three peeps! I know my last post was less than stellar in the fun department and I can’t say this one will be totally awesome but we did have an interesting and less lecture filled day.
1. I woke up (sort of) on time and made it to meditation (YEY!)
2. We had grilled cheese sammiches for lunch
3. I confessed love for sekrit tv boyfriend (to a group of strangers, yet.)
4. We did some cool family dynamic stuff that was really enlightening and moving. I got to play the part of “lost child” and did so as if I had been living it most of my life.
5. A nice woman told me she thinks I will make a most wonderful minister. (Just out of the blue, she told me that!)
1. Weird dreams (again)
2. Skipped out on one session because I just had enough of talking for the day plus the drama work we did earlier sorta drained me emotionally
3. The hairdos I saw at the Tahlequah Walmart. There was one dude there who had his hair all done up like Adam Lambert (please do yourself a favor and click MORE (below) so you can see what style of AL’s hair this dude was sporting in fucking Walmart.)
4. I miss my king size bed on which I sleep diagonally. (They have wee twin beds here.)
5. I’m getting a bit worn down.
The not-so-bad but not-that-good:
1. Being vulnerable in group. That was hard. I picked something I could stand to open up about but it was still hard.
2. My tummy isn’t too happy here for some reason. It’s not upset but it lets me know that something is awry. (I shan’t go into details here.)
3. Internet connectivity is spotty but enough for me to pop on, write a post and check email. I suppose it could be worse.
4. The Dean has been off the mountain taking care of some medical issues and I’m glad she got to rest but her absence is felt by us all. Our class got together and sent her some flowers because she is such an integral force to the work done here and we wanted her to know we miss her.
5. This was not quite the vacation I wanted. I’m glad to be here, but I think I need some time by a beach with a book and an adult beverage.
So, all is well, I am tired but okay and walking slowly toward the end of the week. I wonder if I will need a “vacation” from my “vacation”?