This, folks, is what happens when you have too much time on your hands. Clearly, I have just that. Thanks to the Gal by way of Kwizgiver, I present: The meme to end all memes.
Spell your name with songs.
L – Let’s get it on / Marvin Gaye
I – I wish I was your lover / Sophie B Hawkins
S – Straight Ahead / DC
A – Anodyne / MWK
Birthday: October 22
Nickname: As mentioned earlier, Lis, Sweetie and Doofus
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: today? oh sorta browish with blondish highlights
Zodiac Sign: 29 Degree Libra sun
* The shoes you wore today: boring tan flats
* Your weaknesses: email, David Cook, cake
* Your fear(s): looking like a fool, falling off a cliff, going blind
* Your perfect pizza: mushroom, pepperoni and extra garlic
* Goal youâ€™d like to achieve: declutter my life (stolen from Kwizgiver)
* Your best physical feature: my imagination
* Your bedtime: 11pm or so
* Most missed memory: Emailing with Lauren
This Or Thatâ€¦
* Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi on the rare occasion I drink soda now
* McDonaldâ€™s or Burger King: Burger King
* Adidas or Nike: I think my only sneaks are Nikes
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
* Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
* Cappuccino or coffee: coffee, extra cream and some sweetner
* Smoke? Never have
* Curse? Every fuckin’ chance I get
* Sing? Yes but not in public
* Dance? I used to be able to rock the house with my dancing
* Take a shower everyday? Am I supposed to be doing that? Some people I know take TWO a day!
* Have a crush? Um, yes.
* Think youâ€™ve been in love? I know I have.
* Want to go to college? been there, done that, got the papers to prove it
* Like(d) high school? I had fun in high school.
* Want to get married? One day maybe. What? I’m married now? When did this happen?
* Get motion sickness? Never have
* Think youâ€™re attractive? I’m okay.
* Think youâ€™re a health freak? A freak yes, but not so much on the health thing.
* Get along with your parents? When they were alive, more or less.
In the past month, have youâ€¦
Gone to the mall? yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos? Did you say iced oatmeal cookies? You didn’t? Okay, then. No.
Eaten sushi? Eww
Been on stage? Nah
Gone skating? Can’t skate with these weak ass ankles
Made homemade cookies? No but do you want to? Come on over!
Gone skinny-dipping? No, but it’s on my list.
Stolen anything? Do ideas count? If so, then yes. :)
* Played a game that required removal of clothing? Yes but that was a long time ago in a galaxy far away
* Flashed anyone? Oh hell no.
* Been beaten up? I’m a wuss. I will run away.
* Shoplifted? When I worked at a department store, some employees had a “buy none get one free” thing going on but my mom said she’d beat my ass if I engaged in anything like that. So, no.
* Age you hope to be married: In this lifetime or next?
* Number of children: Just the four legged variety and my angel of a goddaughter, Lauren.
* Describe your dream wedding: Just me, my betrothed and David Cook (hopefully one and the same) serenading us on the beach. What? Stop telling me I’m already married!
* Which country would you most like to visit? I’d like to return to Italy and soon
In the opposite sexâ€¦
* Best eye color: deep dark brown is inviting
* Best hair color: I love dark hair maybe with some gray on the sides
* Short hair or long hair: Shorter, preferably but either way, as long as it’s clean
* Height: taller than me
* Number of people I could trust with my life: About 7 or so (that’s pretty good, I think)
* Number of CDs that I own: Not many anymore. Most of my stuff is on my Ipod
* Number of tattoos: None at present
* Number of piercings: Four â€¦ ears only – does that make me boring?
* Whom were you with yesterday? Just me and my shadow
* What woke you up this morning? Sophia
* Where are you? in the sunroom on the couch
* Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Yes, especially at 430 because it starts a three day weekend! Wooo-HOOO!
* Do you like anybody? Some days the answer is no. Most days, yes.
* Ever thrown up in public? Does a public restroom count? Then yes. But I did so very quietly and was mindful of others. (I’m fucking polite, that’s why!)
* Passed out because of alcohol? I think our office Christmas party was the last time I did that.
* Whatâ€™s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Nothing I’m sharing here, that’s for sure!
* What kind of home would you like? One that’s just the right size for me.
* What do you want to be when you grow up? Peaceful
* Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still learning, hopefully teaching and DOING!
* Do you like candy necklaces? Why do you ask? Is yours missing or something?
* When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I dunno but I always seem to have some bruises from somewhere.
* Do you listen to music every day? Absolutely
* Do you still go trick or treating? You mean the kind on Halloween? No. There are other forms of T -or- T, though. hehe
* What was the last thing you ate? some tiny cracker squares
* Are you a fast typer? Yep, and sometimes I even astonish myself by how quickly I type.
* Whatâ€™s your favorite type of soda? Diet Dr. Pepper
* Have you ever moved? Who hasn’t?
* Have you ever won an award? Well, there was that bellydancing contest I won in Argentina but let’s not go into that now.
* Are you listening to music right now? Just the birdies singing. Does that count?
* How long â€™till your birthday? 3 months give or take
* When were you the saddest in your whole life? When I learned that Lauren’s cancer had come back.
* What time is it? 7:04pm
* Do you use eBay to buy or sell? No, not really.
* Who makes you mad? People who argue just to argue and not to share viewpoints.
* Have you ever heard a song written about you? I have! My friend John wrote a song called “Dance Right” after something I told him while we were (surprise!) out dancing! (Yes, I was the one who told him “Dance right, willya?” because he couldn’t dance for shit.)
* Something you want to happen in 2009? I’m not sure we are close enough for me to tell you. Heheh Okay, okay – meeting DC and not stuttering like a moron. There. I’ve said it.
* Summer 2009? Getting rid of a LOT of stuff in my house
* Do you miss 2008? Nah, 2009 is a whole lot better so far.
* Honestly, what color is your underwear? purple
* Honestly, whatâ€™s on your mind? random stuff
* Honestly, what are you doing right now? wishing I had something yummy to eat
* Honestly, have you done something bad today? No, but I’ve got a few hours left, so we’ll see.
* Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? some client at work
* Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Nope
* Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? Morons and discourteous people
* Honestly, do you bite your nails? Gosh no.
* Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? Outside of loving food a little way too much? No.
* Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? Yes.
* Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? (my lips are sealed)
* Honestly, do you have a friend you donâ€™t actually like? well, more like an acquaintance
* Honestly, are you in denial? Probably, but let’s not think about that now.
* Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? Nah. I eat it all before I go to sleep!
* Honestly, does anyone like you? If they don’t they’re really missing out!
* What do you do when youâ€™re mad? I cry. That energy has to come out somehow.
* Whatâ€™s the worst thing youâ€™ve done when you were mad? Once I hit a tree with a big plank of wood. I felt so bad that I apologized to the tree.
* Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Possibly but I really don’t wail on anyone. It’s not in my nature.
* Do you swear when youâ€™re mad? Probably but mostly I’m busy crying
* When was the last time you actually cried? I don’t go more than a few days without tears one way or the other.
* Ever cried yourself to sleep? I have, yes.
* Do certain songs make you cry? Absolutely. Often when I hear ones that remind me of La.
* What usually makes you cry? Strong emotion from others
* Are you usually a happy person? Generally
* What makes you the happiest? Small things that might seem insignificant to others
* Do you believe in yourself? I believe in the Universe and since I’m part of that, yes.
* When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? Yes (but I don’t often believe them).