This damn cold, which Jaelin says is definitely energetic fallout from Counseling week, is finally starting to ebb away. I am a craptastic patient – whiny, mopey and just no damn fun, as anyone who has been the recipient of my emails from the past few days can attest. Anyway, that’s on the way out and I hope to be back to my fabulously fun self in mere hours.
Here’s how bored I was: I ran out of stuff to surf on the internets!! It is true, y’all. I got to the very edge of the ‘nets and peered over only to see a huge abyss staring back at me. I can’t read but so much political crap without wanting to throw something, I’m not into the gossip anymore and besides, I don’t even know who the hell half these people are. Aack.
So here’s what I did instead of surfing: the laundry, read some, watched the last 40 minutes of Jerry Maguire (who both completes me and had me at hello, fyi), wrote three pages of pent up grievances and then burned it in a metal bucket sending it out into the ether, made that easy chicken dish for dinner, strolled around Kmart for no good reason, got my nails done and played with Sophie.
I did pieces parts of a meme so each day I will post a few for your daily list needs.
Here are a few in no particular order:
3. Iâ€™ve come to realize that when Iâ€™m driving. . it helps my mood to let people in line or otherwise do something nice that was unexpected.
4. Iâ€™ve come to realize that I need. . . to be able to sit by the water.
5. Iâ€™ve come that realize that I have lost. . . the only “child” I will have in this lifetime. But I am so glad to have had complete and unconditional love with her. It’s a wonderful gift.
6. Iâ€™ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I see/hear about animal cruelty. I cannot even bring myself to read anything about it.
7. Iâ€™ve come to realize that if Iâ€™m drunk. . . I probably had a really good time getting that way.
And some from this week’s meme:
6. I am … feeling much better.
7. I feel … better. (Am I stuttering?)
8. I see … that I have been a slug for almost a week.
9. I need … a haircut and color. (Tuesday! YEY!)
10. I love … my freedom.
11. I wish … someone would friggin’ nominate me for “What not to wear”
12. I think … I’d hide my four David Cook related t-shirts (along with my “Peace, Love and Coffee” one) so Stacey and Clinton won’t make me throw them out.
13. I hear … the birdies still chirping.
14. I crave … intimacy.
15. I fear … intimacy.
16. I hope â€¦ I get over that one day.