see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Don’t get used to me writing paragraphs, all three of you. I haven’t strayed far from my list love, you know. And now I present to you:
A list of stupid shit on my blog
1. Mad Men is starting out slowly this season but as someone on Television Without Pity pointed out, the show is really a “second half of the season” kind of thing. The first half is just laying the groundwork. Well, okay. Still feels draggy to me. I need to see Don Draper getting his groove on and soon.
2. Fall is here! YEY! I got to turn the a/c off in the bedroom and sleep with the window open. Sophia loves it (me too). I’m glad I got into the pool that one time because with it being cool out, there’s no way that temp is getting above 80. (Happily puts bathing suit away in drawer for next year.)
3. Hal Sparks twittered me back! I am such a dork! I love him. He’s filling in for Stephanie Miller and he’s much more relaxed doing it this time around than he was back in May. I may have to shove someone off my “Famous guys I’d do in a heartbeat” list. So far the list is: Cookie (Duh), Eddie Izzard,, Jon Stewart, Jon Hamm (The aforementioned Don Draper in Mad Men) and just added – Hal Sparks. A girl can dream of arm porn and funny guys, can’t she?
4. I am halfway through book three of the Twilight series (Eclipse) and it is dragging along. Cousin O’Cool (and Twilight aficionado) says I cannot skip any parts. Fuckety. This is gonna take me forever. Two other chicks in my office are behind me in reading it now and we all plan a movie event when New Moon comes out in November. The big question is whether to drink BEFORE or AFTER the movie? I think before but having seen the Jake character and how awesome he looks, I might be prone to making some inappropriate comments. After will most likely be the smart choice. heh
5. LucieCat has been officially diagnosed with feline diabetes. She is NOT going to like having to go back and forth to the vets office as much as this will probably require. And I am not going to like the hit my pocketbook is going to be taking with $100 for insulin every 6 months and assorted vet visits. And gosh, I can’t wait to start jabbing needles in her every damn day. Perhaps all my “Intervention” watching will come in handy although I admit to skipping all the heroin addicts because they show way too much needle action and that’s gross. (Yes, I know the needle is part of the allure for them but not so with me. I say Ewww!)
Now you’re all caught up! :) Don’t you feel better?