Things that confound and/or amuse me:
1. People who stop to chat right at the entrance of the food store, blocking the way for others to enter. How hard is it to just move your ass right off to the side so as not to inconvenience other patrons?
2. When Max de dogg is outside and wants to come in, he scratches at the door. I open the door and he looks at me all “Oh! Hi there! I didn’t expect to see you. May I come in?” Dude! You just stood there begging to come in for ten minutes. Of course, it’s gonna be me letting you in. Stop acting like you are shocked, shocked I tell you, that I opened the door. (Although I did forget he was outside last night and kept hearing a weird scratching sound but thought it was the wind. He did have the right to look at me all weird like when I opened the door.)
3. You have front row seats to a rockin’ concert. Yet, you sit stoically in those seats as if your life depended on it. Could you at least get your old farty ass up just once? I’m old and I stood the entire time (in boots that hurt, yet!)
4. 48 degrees in early October? Am I living in Minnesota now? What gives, weather? This sucks. And I’m cold.
5. When I asked that other girl who got me the ticket for the DC show if she could find someone else to take the ticket I originally bought, I didn’t mean GIVE IT AWAY. I meant sell it. I probably should have been clearer but honestly, WTF? And now I’m torn – should I ask her and find out WTF or just let it go? And the chick who ended up with the free ticket? Same chick I “donated” a ticket to the American Idol show when people bailed. I am not in dire need of $51 but it would have been nice to get something back for it. Live and learn, I suppose. (And quit dealing with 21 year old flighty girls. I’m done with that.)
What’s your WTF for today?