Yes, let us begin. Here are a few of my 2010 resolutions and feel free to hold me to them, k?
1. I joined a gym near my house – has a pool and all kinds of aquatic classes in addition to machines. No one there is a glamour kitty so I won’t feel so horrible going there. I will go three times a week for the month of January.
2. I’m busting out of this body that I have created and am working on crafting one that is more aligned with who I am now. (i.e. I don’t wanna be Pudge McGee anymore.) This, obvs, goes hand-in-hand with reso #1.
3. Pending his tour schedule, I plan to attend at least as many sekrit boyfriend shows as I did in 2009 (four) and of course, “drag my ass for hope” again in May just to get a glimpse of him. I need a less demanding sekrit boyfriend, ya know?
4. Continue the feverish blogging pace I kept in 2009. Keeping up with the Gal is hard work. I might even try to make it more interesting but don’t hold me to that one.
5. Put myself even more out there with my intuitive readings and coaching so that by the end of 2010, I’ll have a small but fulfilling practice up and running.
Wish me luck!
see more Funny Graphs