How’s that for a stupid post title, hey? (takes a bow) I know. I usually try for something a little more clever but this is all I got. Deal.
1. Have not been to the gym since last Thursday. Ass? Bigger than ever and still hurts. Remedy? Three Aleve and walking around seem to do the trick. But dammit! This did not make me happy at all.
2. Did not get out of my pajamas yesterday. Fortunately, I didn’t have anywhere to go but did have some things to do – all of them in the house. Made Italian sausage for dinner and also some homemade potato salad into which I put too many onions. It’s more like onion and mayo salad with a whiff of potato.
3. Just finished episode 7 of “True Blood” Season 1. Love this show. Love it. Done by the same guy (Alan Ball) who created the amazing “Six Feet Under” – one of my all-time favorite shows. The characters on both shows are very well developed and fleshed out. Over on Television Without Pity forums someone commented thus: “I know both seem kinda mystical. I thought that too then realized “I’m watching a love triangle between a vampire, shapeshifter and a mindreader.” If AB can pull it off and not make it hokey, go for it.” We can all blame the Cousin O’Cool for getting me into all this Vampire stuff. (Ha! Like I’m fighting her about it, right?)
4. Back to full-time work today – I wonder why everyone is always so glad to see me. Makes me suspicious and I’m pretty sure that’s not their intent. I miss getting up late already.
5. Just had some of the potato salad and it is God-awful. Srsly. If *I* don’t want none of your potatoes, they’s horrible bad. ICK! Patooey! Thppt! Ick! (dumps rest in trash)
Almost Friday Obligatory LOLcat:
see more Lolcats and funny pictures