As you may or may not know, the entire Atlantic seaboard was blizzarded upon and we have (at last count) about two feet of snow outside. Peeps are all a’twitter on Twitter about it and I’m using it as an excuse to sit around and do nothing of note. (What’s that, you say? I don’t ever need an excuse to do that? Oh, well. Alrighty then.) So, in honor of Snowpocalypse 2010, here’s my Saturday 9.
Saturday 9: I Started a Joke
1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don’t tell jokes tell us why.
What do you call cheese that’s not yours?? NACHO CHEESE! hahahah
2. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Wherever I find something that I like. All over the place, usually. Always looking for bargains at Coldwater Creek.
3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
How cool would it be to have a party with Hal and Cookie? My head (and parts) would ‘plode, that’s for sure. Just to spend time chatting with Hal and listening to Cookie sing and laugh. My impression of Nirvana.
4. What is your ultimate ambition?
To conquer the world! And beyond! Then, drink a lot of coffee with cream.
5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different?
I like where I live … near the water, near the city. Pretty calm and peaceful.
6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Nope, don’t think they have. Well, my friend Charlie is a reporter and he’s asked me questions so does that count? No? Poots.
7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it?
Matt Nathanson’s Some Mad Hope – saw him open for Cookie in VA Beach in July and he was great! Wonderful singer/songwriter.
8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
I can’t make you love me/Bonnie Raitt, Sweetest Taboo/Sade, Make Me/MWK, Wish you were here/Incubus, and for the wonderfully angelic Goddaughter of Love – Float On/Modest Mouse
9. Do you or your partner usually begin intimacy?
What is this intimacy you speak of? I know not what that is. I suspect it is sorely lacking in the life of a Snarkela.
#1 That is my nephew’s favorite joke. Though instead of “hahaha,” his version ends with, “Get it?”
#3 Cookie can talk, too, you know. I’ve heard him. Do we know if Hal can carry a tune?
I’ve enjoyed reading your answers.
I would take the coffee first.
Have a great weekend.