see more Lolcats and funny pictures
It’s Sunday night and I’m doing a weekend head dump here. Try to slog through as best you can, mmkay?
1. Max is still doing the “Mommy, I want something.” action to me and it is frustrating. I’ve tried to connect with him telepathically and I’m not getting anything upfront. I guess I need to call in my Seminary buddy, Dana, who is a magnificent animal communicator. He just feels all needy to me. Sophia is the only one of my animals who isn’t like that and I’m pretty sure it has to do with my not having raised her.
2. Interesting coincidence(?) on Facebook – I have been following a cool weather site made up of meteorology students who have been doing a kick ass job of forecasting the MD weather this winter and follow their FB feed. They recently posted about rain coming and there were about 80 comments under that post. The first one on the list was the name of a guy I adored in college. We worked together at a local department store and also attended Towson State at the same time. I messaged him and sure enough, it was he. Married now (for 25 years!) to the woman I tried desperately to steal him from with one daughter they adopted from China. It’s just really neat to re-connect with him again after so long. He was smart, funny and I just genuinely liked him.
3. That led me to think of a mutual friend we had who I haven’t talked to in forever and sure enough, she was on FB also! I got to chat with her a bit and find out she’s had a rough couple years with breast cancer. She and I were very tight back in the early 80s – she also worked at that same department store – and shared a lot of life challenges. I’m glad to see her again.
4. Hockey on a hi-def 46″ television set is amazing!! It is much easier to see, for one thing, plus I get to watch as the players blow snot out of their nose while on the bench. This, my friends, is what HD was made for! heh
5. I rented the show “Breaking Bad” from Netflix and watched part of the first episode but it left me feeling very sad. I couldn’t finish it. Maybe my meds need to be upped in order to watch it but I’m not sure I want to even finish that ep. I felt sad and hopeless after just 30 minutes of it. (Energetic shields UP!)
6. I briefly thought about giving up complaining for Lent but realized I’d have to tape my mouth shut and this blog would go silent for 40 days. (Also too – not a big Lent follower but I did give some thought to it this year.)
7. As much as I seem to you all like some crazed stalker Cookie fan, believe me when I tell you that my engagement in that world is about a 2 on a scale of 10. I’m glad there are hardcore fans because through them I get lots of goodies: videos, articles and more.
Okay, that’s all the ponders for now.