1. What were doing 10 years ago?
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
4. Three of your habits:
5. Five jobs that you’ve have had:
6. Five places that you’ve lived:
7. Five things that you did yesterday:
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
15. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
This is an oddly worded question. In a perfect world, people would be able to find work and support their family in their native country. The fact that many Mexicans leave their country and come here and are willing to live as undocumented citizens says to me that things must be realllly bad there to take that chance. There are problems all the way around. I donâ€™t think itâ€™s wrong so much as sad.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
I believe itâ€™s that in several states already, isnâ€™t it? Just because you set the legal age at X, doesnâ€™t mean that those who are <X wonâ€™t get their hands on it if they can. Leave it at 21 is my opinion.
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
1. Itâ€™s not a war, itâ€™s an occupation and an illegal one at that. 2. President Obama is doing what he can to remove our troops from there so as not to endanger their life and 3. I wish with all my heart that we could go back in time and resist even going there in the first place. So much lost â€“ people, money, goodwill. Weâ€™d be in a different place as a nation if we had all been paying attention and realized how much we were lied to.
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
I think what one chooses to do with their own body is their business as Iâ€™ve said thirty-seven times previously. This includes suicide. I cannot imagine having to make these choices in my life and I have enormous compassion for those who do. The largest concern I have is that some will (as they do) find a way to make a big-ass profit off this rather than work with individuals who feel this is their only option. I donâ€™t like that part of it at all.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I donâ€™t have children so this is a moot point for me but I donâ€™t think you should hit your child, especially out of anger and frustration. I donâ€™t know that spanking ever had a positive effect on me or caused me to change my ways about anything.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
No, I donâ€™t. I canâ€™t control that and even if I could, whatâ€™s the point? I am who I am.