I’m wasting what is left of my four day weekend by lamenting the end of my four day weekend. That’s so me, isn’t it?? LOL I did have fun, though. Here’s a smattering of what I did (with some pictures to prove I left the house, even!):
* Did three of the five readings I had to do and got such great feedback, too. One person asked for some mediumistic work (i.e.: contacting a deceased family member) and while I’m not as well versed in that, it worked out fine. She’s a gifted intuitive herself so I was a bit intimidated to read for her (I know, right?) but I should know better. I have a couple more to do, probably this evening.
* Went shopping at Kohl’s with my $10 Kohl’s cash and a 15% off coupon. I didn’t buy the store out but got a few nice items – skirt and blouse for the baptism, some jewelery, two frames etc (all for $51! I rock the discounts!)
* Watched three eps of True Blood and had to kick Duty out of the TV room today. He’s glued to that thing watching all manner of (what I consider) crap. I have a few more to go before I finish the season and the new season starts June 13. I’m psyched.
* Cleaned the bathroom! Woo Hoo!
* Got in some excellent baby-holding with PeterBella this weekend and even had playing time with big brother Luke. I don’t know how Cousin O’Cool (or any mother for that matter) does it. I was exhausted just watching them. Next Sunday is the baptism and I will have to share the babyholding so we got it in early. Even Duty got to hold him. (Wanna see the picture?)
Work has become so S L O W and dreary that I dread going back but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, right?