Someone over on Democratic Underground is doing a writing project and needed some info so asked a bunch of us to answer these. Since I’m a blogger from way back, I dig on this kind of thing.
Herewith are my answers:
1) If I could say one thing to myself 20 years ago it would be… learn to like your body now. It serves you well.
2) My favorite place in the world… in a bookstore with a pumpkin spice latte and a comfy chair.
3) The lesson I keep learning over and over… be who you are. That’s it.
4) The movie I watch when I want to laugh… Bridget Jones’s Diary
5) The most scared I’ve ever been… when my cousin told me my goddaughter had cancer
6) No one knows… what the hell is going on anymore!
7) Unhealthiest thing I’ve ever passed off as dinner… a cinnabon roll. MMM!
8) Personal philosophy… Be the change you wish to see in the world.
9) The book that changed my life… Anatomy of the Spirit Carolyn Myss, Ph.D.
10) I unwind by… zoning out with What Not to Wear
11) Proudest moment in my career… passing my Series 7 (stock broker’s license). I was a psych major – this was so totally out of my realm but I did it.
12) What keeps me up at night… a non-stop mind
13) I define “downtime,” as… time to just BE.
14) Coffee or tea… Both are fine but I’d choose coffee first.
15) Guiltiest pleasure… reading the Sarah Palin blogs. I think I know a bit too much about this idiot.
16) My Mom was right about… this: “If a guy wants to be with you, he will. No excuses will keep him. If he doesn’t, he won’t.” Damn true.
17) My Mom was wrong about… “no one will love you if you’re fat” – that was her projection about her life. Not true in mine.
18) The last time I lost my temper… I was feeling overwhelmed and my pets were following me like the Pied Piper. I wanted to go sit in a closet.
19) My favorite moment of the day… 7pm. The night is still young!
20) I wish I had more time for… continuing to build my intuitive practice. Hard to do that with a full time brain-drain job.
21) I always make time for… playing BaboCrash on my iPad
22) I’m currently reading… about ten different books
23) Home means… love, kitties, husband and my laptop.