Well, this little blog has been left by the wayside this year, hasn’t it? I just did a quick skim through the archives and it confirmed what I knew – damn, I suck at this nowadays.
Of course, I did have a stressful year in many ways so it’s possible that I don’t suck as much but just can’t dredge up creativity when I’m pulled in a hundred different ways. That remains to be seen, I suppose.
On the positive side I managed the following:
1) lost some poundage and actually heard my body for the first time! See what happens when you aren’t sedating yourself with carbs, Lisa?
2) got my office done and ready to be decorated
3) took on a HUGE challenge at work and am pleased at how I stepped up to it
4) still working the Pilates which really helped me get right smack dab into my body and happily so
5) Practically Intuitive has grown in leaps and bounds this year with more fun to come in 2012
6) Met and hugged (and apparently also felt up) sekrit boyfriend. Score! I can die happy now.
2011 has been a year of growth and challenge. I’m so excited to see what’s ahead. (Please tell me I won’t regret saying that, Universe!!)
Thanks and love to you all who are still reading along. Wishing you a wonderful and joy-filled year ahead!
APPARENTLY felt up your sekrit boyfriend? How can you not know?
For what it’s worth, I pay closer attention to you here on your blog. There’s less noise. Here, it’s just me and Snarkela.
I love your blog. Period. End of discussion.