…. I get these weird bursts of energy every once in a while but for the most part, I feel worn out and worn down. Much like that dude lying in the middle of the road over there to my left. Just pooped.
(Aren’t you glad I’m oversharing? If you can’t do it on yer own blog, where can you, right?)
Here’s what’s going on in my world these days:
1) Getting ready to launch the Professional Intuitive Mentoring and Certification Program this week. I’m so excited about it! I have gotten many crappy intuitive readings, some meh ones and very, very few good ones. I know mine are good and that I am able to support and help my clients step into empowerment and really change things in their life. I wanted to teach others how to use their own skills to do the same thing. And now I can. Anni did such a beautiful design of the site and the content comes from my heart so I hope it resonates with others and grows into full bloom.
2) Looking forward to switching the work schedule to 3 days @ 6 hours instead of 4 @4 1/4. As things continue to grow with PI, I need more time to focus on lesson plans and what not.
3) Had the annual summer party – this year a very low-key affair. I am so not a fan of entertaining and perhaps like my lack of domesticity, I should just accept it as one of those things that’s just who I am and quit trying to enjoy it. I’ve never, ever liked it and not just because it involves herculean efforts on the cleaning front but I just generally don’t enjoy myself. I’m a hermit who likes intermittent visits (not on my turf) with others. I’ll be 53 in October and I best get on with accepting this about myself. I am happy alone (or with David Cook, er, Duty) and my dogs and cat. That’s about it.
4) I’m feeling icky and flubby in my body so time for my thrice-every-decade foray back into low-carb, I think. It’s the only way I’ve ever lost and kept off the weight and while bread/pasta/sugary things are good once in a great while, I’ve made “a great while” into an every day occurrence. And my scale shows it. Plus, I feel dehydrated and have upped my water intake but not enough, it seems.
5) Once upon a time, I had someone with whom I wrote stories. He’d write some parts, I’d write (most) parts and it was a lot of fun having a muse. I miss having a muse like that. Dear Universe, I can haz muse, pls?
That’s about all rolling around in this girl’s head.
Jennifer W: How are the babies? How’s mommy? Updates when/if you have time. :)