You know, in my head I’m still around 28 so having to write this out feels very oogy but, as the kids say, “it is what it is” and so 53.
And now, the annual “WTF have I done with my life in the last year” roundup!
Since this time last year, here’s what I’ve done:
* gained and lost a cat (Mrs. Stinkersons),
* had a seriously bad holiday time starting with the sudden passing of my father-in-law, aborted Christmas celebrations, near death adventures on New Years Eve
* quit Pilates and Crossfit
* went back to ye old place of employ
* gained a doggy (PJ,dog of love and duh)
* gained some weight
* lost a mentor / teacher
* started taking my business seriously
* ran out of room on my bed now that I have two dogs sleeping with me (and the occasional cat. No room for the snore-ful Duty)
* took a mini-break to Rehoboth Beach where I guarded a beach umbrella for hours at a time lest it blow away (again!)
* Weathered a co-worker’s crisis as it broke my heart to feel her sadness
* learned about Edwene Gaines and the Spiritual Laws of Prosperity (she’s awesome)