Even though I did it in hunks, I did it! Woot!
Day 28: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit
To me, those are different things. I’d like to visit Italy again but move there? Hmm, have to think that one over. So, let’s break it down into a couple parts, shall we?
I’d like to visit: Sedona (Arizona), San Francisco and other California places, Italy (again), Greece, somewhere tropical and a host of other places.
I’d like to move: to a house overlooking the ocean / bay /puddle
Day 29: Five weird things you like
I like a lot of weird things. You want me to narrow it to five? Sheesh!
- When everyone sings along with David Cook to the last part of “Fade Into Me” – the first time I heard it happen, it was one of the most magical things I had experienced. It was like he was singing to us and we were singing back to him and it was such a beautiful blending of energies. I will never forget it. (I know it’s weird but it was lovely. I get chills whenever I listen to the recording of it again.)
- Snuggling with PJ – her body is very solid and feels to me almost like that of a toddler. It makes me feel like I have my own child who will snuggle endlessly and never grow bigger. (Weird, I know.)
- Reheated coffee. I’m not a fan of freshly made coffee (from my coffeemaker, anyway) – I prefer day old reheated coffee.
- That video I linked to in this post – the one of animals saying snarky things in a British accent – that cracks my shit up every single time. (I am so British, you know that!)
- Cutting the matted fur off SophieCat. She’ll be laying on my lap, I’ll be petting her and I happen upon these mats. I get my scissors from the drawer (in a very stealthy manner, I assure you) and Snip! Snip! Snip! All gone.
Day 30: One thing you’re excited for
2014 – I have big plans for my business and can’t wait to really get everything rolling along. Looking forward to more teaching (less readings) and doing it full-time and making decent money at it. I’m officially in year 4 and happy to have things in place and a knowing of where I’m headed.