She = me, of course.
Anyway, I’m back from Scottsdale Arizona after a five day business coaching/mindmaster event. It was ah-mazing! Here’s what I learned:
1) I have a huge energetic presence even though I don’t feel that way.
2) I got to bring out my woo powers in all their glory in front of everyone at my coach’s behest.
3) I can totally and I mean TOTALLY facilitate a transformative event like this and will do so this year, preferably sooner rather than later.
4) Alone time (as in SILENCE) is imperative for me not to crash and burn for days when I come home.
So, yeah. Good lessons, all.
Random bits of info:
- I ate more guacamole during these five days than I have in my whole life. Damn! It was so so so so good! Also, I had three margaritas (and strong ones at that) and drank a lot of water because it was the desert, yo. I felt like I was in constant dehydration even though I drank water like it was going out of style.
- I pretty much don’t want to do any readings for a while because I’m tired of them. Teaching makes me happier at present.
- I desperately need a work space in this house. Yes, I have the office but it’s just not conducive to working the way my pea-brain is happiest. I cannot continue to run PI International from my couch.
Almost every single sentence in this blog post began with “I” – yes, it’s MY blog so it’s okay but it’s piss-poor writing. Will endeavor to do better next go-round. (I haz runned out of snark.)