Still, I persist.
Things about which I have a definite opinion
(this will be a relatively short list because, as a Libra, I see both sides often and don’t much care)
1. Everyone is intuitive to the degree that they are willing to be so.
2. Most of the dickhead drivers out there are men. You all have some serious testosterone fueled issues that can often cause trance-like moments of insanity. Just move out of the idiot’s way, let them zoom off and keep yourself out of trouble. You do not have to be the adjudicator of all traffic sins, you know.
3. Either learn how to write or get someone to help you. There is no f’ing excuse for the bullshit I see out there online in newsletters and blog posts. Help is available. And while we’re on that topic, don’t use text speak when you are writing something other than a text. (And even then, I really have to question your judgement.)
4. Equal rights means equal for all. Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t mean others have to abide by your belief. Just you. If gays want to marry, fine by me! Always been fine by me. What’s the BFD? If your religious issues preclude your understanding that we are all equal in the eyes of God, fine. Live your life by your rules and as long as you’re not running around killing people, have at it. Enjoy your life. Ain’t none of us got to live by your rules. Nor you by mine. See how nicely that works?
5. David Cook looks much better when he’s not sporting the mountain man beard. I still give the arm porn an A+ though. And he’s forever and always my sekrit BF even if the Cumberbatch inches up the chart now and again.
And for bonus things about which I have an opinion, here’s my just-turned-four godson Peter with his beloved sheep. (Don’t know what’s up with the sheep-love. We’re just letting that one go for now.)