Dear Three People who read my blatherings,
It’s been a long couple of weeks what with hospital/health issues, Duty’s job chaos, the possibility of returning to ye olde place of employ and up-leveling myself AND PI. I was doing fine, buoyed along by faith but yesterday, I just crashed.
I know this is a tumultuous time for so many, energies shifting and shaking and I’m certainly not immune to that. But even with the faith I hold in the Universe and the myriad ways it makes things happen, some days I just don’t have the energy to hold that faith flag aloft.
That’s what was going on yesterday.
My day consisted of this:
* a call in the morning with my new Virtual Assistant to get things moving
* monitoring Duty’s emails and calls for updates on job situations and responding to them as if I were him (he was otherwise engaged outside the house)
* a virtual work day with my mastermind group for three hours which involved my mentor and I talking with another member for 45 minutes on the phone using our specific woo skills to support her (and because I was already in breakdown mode, I got NOTHING done on my own PI stuff).
* a sixty minute class to record for my Level One students
* re-writing and organizing D’s resume for specific job skills
* dodging calls and emails from Ye Olde Place who are bound to make me an offer I fear I won’t be in a position to refuse
And some other fussy crap I won’t list here.
I just crashed.
Things are just going to be a jumble for a while. I have to accept that this is the ‘new normal’ and flow with it.
I have faith that the Divine is moving things around and while I don’t always know why or how, I know when it happens.
Allowing the hand of the Divine to re-direct me (and Duty) to higher paths isn’t scary, per se. It’s more disconcerting. Almost like you’re being moved from one place to the other with no idea what is happening but knowing that when you get there, it will be the right place for the next part of your path.
And still we keep walking.