Ponderfuls of the week:
1) How come when I start walking every day and enjoy it, the Universe decides it’s time for body weirdness to show up? (Nothing major)
2) Why do people bail on free consultations when it’s clear I’m not going to sell to them? It’s just rude to waste someone’s time.
3) There’s a concept in Access Consciousness about being 50/50 with the world. Showing up as equal to everyone and everything – in other words, no one is greater or lesser than you. We’re all equal. I’ve put that into practice in situations where I’ve felt both 49 and 51 and it has made a difference. (You can find out more by listening to Glenyce Hughes podcast on it.) Having spent much of my life feeling ‘less than’ for a lot of reasons, I find re-thinking that through this lens helps.
4) I’d almost rather have cheeseburgers on the grill than most any other food. How pedestrian of me, right?
5) I like talking to Cousin O’Love once a week even if we miss a week or two here or there. She’s the closest I have to a sister and it’s nice that we share the deep family connections.
6) I do not have to go into the pool to get maximum enjoyment from it. Just looking at the water brings me joy.
7) People are weird and caught up in their own pain and drama (me too) and it sucks that we don’t get what we need whether that’s from not asking, not receiving, asking and not receiving or just being ignored or hurt. All the underground and unsaid stuff comes into the light and splashes on others. I’ve been hurt, I’ve hurt others. All of it sucks.