I love this performance. But stay tuned for the end. (That would be me and Lisa).
Here are 10 things about me:
1. My favorite holiday is St. Patrick’s Day. Green is my favorite color and I’m proud of my Irish heritage.
2. I’m a “closet” organizer. No, I don’t organize closets, but if given the time, I find I love to make organization out of chaos. Unforuately, I don’t have the time.
3. I have a passion for helping people. Fortunately, my career is in healthcare.
4. I love romantic comedy movies.
5. I wish I liked to exercise. I do like the thought of exercising.
6. My favorite food is Italian food.
7. I love to figure out things logically.
8. My favorite dessert is peach pie. Gelato ranks a close second.
9. I love vacations at the beach; any beach – the more tropical the better.
10. Two things I wish I did better: play guitar and speak Italian.
I found the story about the cat who slept with the nursing home patients that were dying was fascinating.
Is this why my husband insists the cats sleep in the garage?
I find it difficult to compete with that last post. That was very informative BoNoAF!
Here are some intersting movie trivia quizzes.
I have chosen the “which movie star sibling is older?” quiz. How many of you know whether it’s Lisa or I who is the older of the two double cousins?
The yawning has set in despite the sugar and caffeine.
Where are those cheerleading monitors when you need them?
That’s Italian for “Let’s Go!”
And here we are at the midpoint of the Blog -A-Thon! 12 hours down and 12 to go!
To continue Lisa’s theme 30 minutes ago, take this quiz to see if you know any song titles with the word Angel in it.